We feel proud to state with the help of Philanthropic Donors and the Suppliers, we have been able to donate digital hearing aids and proper rehabilitation program to more than 1000+ children and it has made a great difference in life of these children.
With our effort and dedication and involvement of teachers and trustees we have been able to make children of the 12 schools wearing 100% digital hearing aids.
- Lions shivaji Park School
- Sadhana Vidhyalay for the deaf
- Smt.Tapiben mohanlal R Mehta Bahera-Amreli
- Disha Karnabadhir Vidyalaya
- Dhwani School - Bharuch
- Mulund Rotary school for the deaf
- Rotary Sanskardham charitable trust
- Rochiram Thadani School
- KDN Shruti School
- Vikas Vidhyalaya for the deaf.
- Pragati vidyalaya for the deaf
- Utkarsh Mandal
In past twelve years JOSH has also organized various events to encourage these special children:-
- Elocution competition.
- Talent contest.
- Group dance competition.
- Organized Dandiya Raas with Falguni Pathak along with support of Disney Entertainments & Lions Club of Juhu.
- Felicitation of hearing impaired children who passed SSC & HSC examination.
- Organised a lecture from Mr. Johan, a pilot from Sweden on "World Flight For Hearing".
- Elocution competition in various schools, every 6 months in Mahim, Vile Parle & Amreli Schools.
- Conducted Educational Seminars in various Schools, Lions Clubs & Rotary Clubs to create awareness on Hearing Impairment.
- Awareness Articles in Newspapers, Magazines & Journals.
- Published book "Chalo Badhirone Saambhalta Kariye" to spread awareness on Hearing impairment.
- Developed Short Films on Awareness for Hearing impairment.
- Representation at Government level to convey the needs of Hearing Impaired children.
- Provided personalized Education and Career counseling for these children.
We firmly believe that individual like you can be of great help to us in our mission and we can really create great impact in the lives of hearing impaired children and prove to the world that "Hearing Impairment is no Longer a Handicap".